30-Day Return Policy
If for any reason, within 30 days from date of purchase, you are not completely satisfied with your phone, we will refund the activation fee, the first month's service charge and the cost of the phone, plus applicable taxes if you:
- have used less than 30 minutes
- return the phone in "like new" condition, as determined by GreatCall, in the original box with all components and materials
The activation fee is non-refundable if you:
- ordered a new phone without paying the activation fee
- have used more than 30 minutes of talk time
- have used more than 25 MB of data
- activated two phones and are returning only one phone
- cancelled your service after 30 days
- send a device that is not in “like-new” condition, as determined by GreatCall
The shipping charges are non-refundable. If you have used more than 30 minutes within of talk time 30 days from the date of purchase, and did not exceed your plan minutes, then we will charge you the less amount:
- your monthly service charge; or
- 35¢ per minute for each additional minute over 30 minutes
If you have used more than 30 minutes of talk time within 30 days from the date of purchase, and did exceed your plan minutes, then we will retain your monthly service charge plus $0.35 per minute for each additional minute over your plan minutes.
- Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-733-6632, available between 5 am - 9 pm PST, seven days a week, to cancel your account and obtain a return authorization number. If your phone was purchased from a retail store, it must be returned to that store and is subject to the store's return policy.
- Approved returns must be shipped back at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be processed back to the party that paid in the same manner that payment was received. Please allow 21 business days for processing. You will be charged a $10 restocking fee.