Do Not Sell My Personal Information
GreatCall does not sell (as “sell” is traditionally defined) your personal information.
That is, we don’t provide your name, phone number, address, email address or other personal information to third parties in exchange for money.
But under California law, sharing information for advertising purposes may be considered a “sale.” If you’ve visited certain components of our website, the information shared by “cookies” about your visit and device might be considered a sale under California law.
As part of online advertising, we and our advertising partners may collect information about your interactions with us when you visit our website. This information may include:
- Type of device, operating system and/or browser you’re using
- Cookies stored on your browser
- Identifiers, including advertising identifiers on your device
- IP address of your device
- Your browsing and purchasing behavior while on our website
- GreatCall domain name
- Website you visited before you visited our site
- Other data or information normally captured as part of online advertising activities
We may share this information with third-party advertising partners.
Why does GreatCall share this information?
Sharing this information with advertising partners lets us tailor and deliver advertising from GreatCall that may be more relevant or interesting to you.
What about my Jitterbug smartphone?
How to Opt Out of the “Sale” of Your Information via Cookies
Your privacy controls
You can opt out of the sharing of your information through cookies, by:
- Blocking all cookies in your browser
- Adjusting your mobile device’s privacy settings
Blocking cookies in your browser
Learn how to block cookies in these common browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (desktop)
- Apple Safari (iPhone)
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
For other browsers, check their support website. And if you use multiple browsers or devices, you’ll need to block cookies and adjust your privacy settings on each browser for each device.
When you block cookies:
- You might still see ads from GreatCall.
- Some web pages might not be displayed correctly.
- Some websites or apps might not function correctly.
- You might not be able to view some websites.
- You might not be able to take advantage of personalized features.