Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Your personal information, including your contact information, will be collected, used, and disclosed by GreatCall or affiliated entities in connection with your employment application and, if you are hired, for employment-related purposes. Your information can be used for such purposes as assessing your suitability for employment with GreatCall and its affiliates, conducting background investigations and verifying information about you, conducting applicant and employment-related statistical analyses, to communicate with you during the hiring process, including calling, emailing, and/or texting you about interview reminders, the hiring process and during employment regarding your employment and employee benefits, to comply with legal obligations or respond to legal claims, for exit surveys, and for other employment-related purposes. Your information is maintained in a secure environment and will not be shared with unaffiliated third-parties for purposes not related to your application and/or employment. If you are hired, you can opt out of communications to your personal email by updating your profile to delete your personal email address. This policy is subject to change from time to time.
If you are a California applicant, for more information regarding your privacy rights, please see our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice below.
California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") Notice
This CCPA Notice describes how GreatCall, Inc. and its affiliates collects and uses personal information about our U.S. employees, temporary staff, interns, and contractors. We also describe how you can get more information on GreatCall’s privacy practices.
Personal Information We Obtain
We collect information from you in connection with your application for employment and employment at GreatCall. Information collect includes:
- Contact information (for example, name, address, email address, and primary phone number);
- Referral information (i.e., how you heard of GreatCall);
- Employment history, including whether you have previously work at GreatCall or one of its affiliates;
- Demographic and family information;
- Work authorization status;
- Username and password;
- Compensation, benefits, and payroll information;
- Information relating to your employment at GreatCall (if a current employee);
- Talent management information (for example, job application information, CV, cover letter, resume, education details, job-related skills, previous work experience, salary expectations, willingness to relocate);
- Information from other sources (for example from references, prior employers, educational institutions you attended);
- Information about your use of GreatCall’s IT resources, including timestamp information, IP address, and activity logs.
We may also ask you questions about race/ethnic origin, gender, and disability, for the monitoring our equal opportunity compliance. Providing EEO information is completely voluntary. After an offer is extended, we may collect additional personal information, through a third-party background screening vendor, such as your social security number, identification information (i.e., driver’s license, identification number), or date of birth.
How We Use the Personal Information We Obtain
We may use your personal information (including sharing with affiliates) for the following purposes:
- Processing your application (for example assessing your capabilities and qualifications for a job, conducting reference checks, conducting a background check (if we offer you a position), responding to your inquiries and communicating with you about your application or an offer of employment);
- Managing our workforce (for example, managing work activities, evaluating and reviewing performance, scheduling shifts, managing attendance, internal investigations, managing disciplinary matters, making travel arrangements, training, and onboarding);
- Processing and managing compensation, benefits, and other financials (for example, providing employee discounts, processing employee contributions and charitable donations, administering health, dental, and other benefits, and reimbursing expenses);
- Managing facilities and emergencies (for example, protecting the health and safety of our workforce and others, and facilitating communication with you and your designated contacts in an emergency);
- Conducting business operations (for example, operating, monitoring, and managing our information technology, communications systems, and facilities; detecting or preventing theft or fraud; providing technical support, performing data analytics, and improving our products and services); and
- Upholding legal and compliance obligations (for example, record-keeping and reporting obligations, workers’ compensation claims, detecting or preventing theft or fraud, responding to legal process requests, and complying with internal policies and procedures); and
- To preserve other legitimate interests, for example, for GreatCall’s administrative purposes, aggregate management reporting, internal training, and as generally required to conduct our business within GreatCall and its affiliates.
We also may disclose personal information (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; or (4) to comply with applicable law.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information or your rights under the CCPA (California residents only), contact us via email through our Contact Us page.