Special offer for Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan members and caregivers
Helping you stay safe, everywhere you go
Lively™ Mobile Plus Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) helps you maintain your independence.
Lively Mobile Plus is a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) that is offered to you as a Kaiser Permanente member featuring a special onetime device fee of $10 and a choice of two service plans starting at $19 per month. It’s easy to take advantage of this offer by calling 1-800-205-65481-800-205-6548.
Lively Mobile Plus medical alert works anywhere you go , inside or outside, and it is waterproof . It can be worn around the neck or on a belt clip. Anytime you press the button it will connect you with a trained Urgent Response agent 24/7 giving you and your caregivers added peace of mind.
And for family, friends, and caregivers, there’s a Link smartphone app. With your permission, they can be kept informed about any of your care needs.
Push one button for help at any time.
We all want to feel safe. Even if you carry a mobile phone, you don’t know if the person you call to help will answer. And sometimes, it is not clear if quick help is needed. The Lively Mobile Plus device offers:
- An extra layer of support with a push of a button, at home or on the go
- Urgent Response agents who can help identify additional community support or services
- A connection between you and your family, friends and caregivers through the Link smartphone app
Give your family, friends and caregivers peace of mind with Link.
The Link smartphone app is free and connects with your Lively™ Mobile Plus device. The Link app features:
- Exclusive Kaiser Permanente notices
- Easy access to find Kaiser Permanente doctors and locations
- Caregiver tools & resources
Upgrade to get Fall Detection and additional services
Add Fall Detection and additional Kaiser Permanente member assistance to your Lively Mobile Plus. With Fall Detection, when Lively Mobile Plus detects that you have fallen, it will automatically call an Urgent Response agent who can help or send help to you. And because most falls happen in the shower, the bathtub or on rainy days, Lively Mobile Plus is waterproof .
Upgraded members can press their Lively Mobile Plus button to speak with an agent and receive Kaiser Permanente member assistance. Our agents can help you locate a Kaiser Permanente doctor or location, connect you with a Member Services representative in your area, or connect you to other value-added service programs.
Additional services include:
- Education and reminders on all the program services
- Seasonal wellness and public service announcements
- General wellness and enrollment reminders
Enrolling in the Program
Our agents are standing by and ready to help enroll you into the program.
We hope you will take advantage of this offer.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-205-65481-800-205-6548
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few potential emergency situations where you would want to press your button:
- You experience trouble breathing, unusual body aches, pains, or tingling, and are unsure of what to do.
- You slip and fall at any time or place, including while in the shower .
- You’ve lost your key and are locked out of your home or car.
- You need help getting to a location and or are lost while walking or driving.
- You hear a strange noise or feel unsafe.
1 Coverage limits may apply.
2 Waterproof rated for up to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
3 Fall detection does not detect 100% of falls.
Offer includes one device and monthly subscription per calendar year.