Mobile Safety and Medical Alert Service
- Immediate connection to NAED Certified Response Agents
- Enhanced location tracking with GPS
- Dispatch 9-1-1 emergency services
- Affordable & easy to use
5Star is powered by the nation’s largest, most reliable wireless network.
Why Choose 5Star?
What if you could help protect those closest to you, or yourself, anytime, anywhere? Now you can, with new 5Star™ Service. In an uncertain or unsafe situation, press the button to speak immediately with an Agent. These Agents will identify you and your location, can conference in family or friends, help dispatch 9-1-1 emergency services, access a nurse, or provide any additional assistance, if needed.
- Reliable Nationwide Coverage
- 5Star works nationwide and provides you with access to help anytime, anywhere wireless coverage is available.
- Coverage is powered by the nation’s largest and most reliable wireless network.
- Certified Response Agents
- Live, 100% U.S. Based Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Certified by the National Academies of Emergency Dispatch® and trained in CPR and other emergency protocols.
- Agents will remain on the line with you until your situation is resolved.
- Enhanced Location Technology with GPS
- 5Star Agents utilize GPS technology, advanced location training and the “frequent locations” information in your Personal Profile to determine where a user is when they call.
- 5Star and 9-1-1 Work Together
- Agents are able to assist in dispatching 9-1-1 emergency services.
- To connect directly to 9-1-1, 5Star users simply press and hold the Call Button down for five seconds.
- After a 9-1-1 call, a 5Star Agent will call to be sure your situation is resolved.
- Your Personal Profile
- Contains comprehensive, personal details such as emergency contacts and medical conditions, which allow the Agent to assist you better in an urgent situation.
- Your profile is secured by an SAS 70 Type II certified data center and is only shared with first responders in the event of an emergency.
- The more information that you provide, the more prepared you will be in the event of an emergency.
- Our Award-Winning Urgent Care Service is FREE with The 5Star
- Unlimited mobile health advice from registered nurses and board-certified doctors 24 hours a day.
- Nurses available in English or Spanish, with no appointment necessary.
- Multilingual Support
- Agents can provide translation support in over 100 languages.
- Affordable - No Contracts
- 5Star is just $14.99 a month with no contracts and no cancellation fees.
- Get the first month of service FREE, exclusively for Walmart customers.
Stop by the pharmacy section at your local Walmart and buy a 5Star device today!
An exclusive offer for Walmart customers.
First month FREE!
- Find a Walmart® near you:
Visit store locator »
- Buy a 5Star device:
Visit Walmart.com »
5Star is available with the purchase of a 5Star and a onetime set-up fee of $35. 5Star Service may not be available in remote or enclosed areas. Our coverage map estimates where your device will work. Service is not available everywhere. You will not be able to make 9-1-1 calls when cellular service is not available. 5Star Service will be able to track an approximate location when your device is turned on and fully charged, but we cannot guarantee an exact location. 5Star Service does not require a contract and can be cancelled at any time. Monthly service fees do not include government taxes or assessment surcharges. Prices and fees are subject to change. GreatCall and 5Star are trademarks of GreatCall, Inc. Copyright ©2014 GreatCall, Inc. 5Star is not a substitute for 9-1-1. In the event of a critical emergency, always contact 9-1-1 immediately.